Building bridges, boosting teams: Leveraging strengths
What’s right and strong about you and the individuals you work with?
Find out with our Strengths Spotlight Program, and you’ll be on your way to building better teams.
Employees who use their talents every day are six times more likely to be engaged in their work.
What is “Strengths Spotlight with CliftonStrengths”?
A 6-week experiential program that helps you and your team members identify your strengths and gain insights you can act on to leverage those strengths. The result? Teams that work better to move your organizational mission forward.
Weakness fixing prevents failure. Strength building leads to success.
Team compatibility and collaboration don’t just magically appear – you create teams with awareness and intentional effort. Strengths Spotlight helps by:
Expanding each team member’s awareness of their own individual strengths and how to embrace them.
Removing blind spots around behaviours.
Helping teammates understand each other’s strengths.
Reducing conflict by learning to appreciate and celebrate everyone’s strengths.
What about my leaders?
Strengths Spotlight will equip your leaders to:
- Bring out the best in their direct reports. Understanding each person’s unique talents means they can play to those strengths.
- Realize what’s behind high and low performance, so they can support their teams in taking action to improve.
- Collaborate with direct reports to develop and implement plans that turn unrealized potential into maximum performance.
People who achieve excellence are the ones who consistently and consciously use and apply their natural talents.
What benefits can I expect when people start working form their strengths?
- Improved engagement and retention as people feel understood and appreciated.
- An elevated sense of meaning and happiness in their work.
- Greater appreciation of diverse strengths and viewpoints.
- Optimized individual and team innovation and performance.
- Stronger workplace culture.
None of us is as smart as all of us.
This program is perfect for teams and organizations ready to:
Participants gain more awareness of their own and others’ strengths, leading to better decisions and easier interactions, regardless of differences.
Boost collaboration and productivity.
By learning about each other’s strengths, employees gain a common framework. That’s key to better communication and problem-solving, awareness of team assets and potential blind spots, and stronger strategies for team success.
Create confidence and understanding.
Using strengths as a common language, teams find the sweet spots where they excel. What does that do? Grows their confidence and creativity.
What’s included in Strengths Spotlight with CliftonStrengths?
- Pre-program communication
- Discovery calls with key stakeholders
- Coordination of program logistics and assessments
- CliftonStrengths 34 online assessment for all participants.
- A private and confidential 1-1 coaching conversation with each individual to debrief their results so they can name, claim and aim their strengths.
- Delivery of training (virtual or in-person).
- Scheduled Wrap-up Q & A session to review key takeaways and next steps.
- Post-program follow-up and support for team leads – they’re essential to sustain the learnings and momentum.
- Access to facilitator by phone and email.
- Knowing our strengths increases our self-awareness.
- Using our strengths brings enjoyment, ease, energy, and excellence.
- Knowing others’ strengths makes it easier to bring out everyone’s best.
- Coming from a place of strength makes it easier for your organization to achieve the significant, long-term impact you’re aiming for.